Welcome to Little Fawn's Savers Club!
We have created our Savers Club for anyone to use as and when they would like to. We hope to make the process as simple as possible, giving everyone access to paying for their purchase interest free over a period of up to 6 months.
So How Does It Work:
- Choose all the items you would like in your bundle and add them to your shopping cart as per usual.
- At checkout, add the code saversclub in the promotion codes box. Doing so will deduct 80% of your total, leaving the remaining 20% to be paid straight away.
- Your 20% payment will act as a non-refundable deposit which will secure all items for you.
-If your deposit amount is less than £30, delivery will automatically be calculated and added to your bill. This amount will form part of your deposit and be deducted from the outstanding balance as delivery for your savers order is still free when total order value is over £30.
your total to pay as long as your entire amount before using the discount code was over £30
- Please ensure that all contact fields are filled in correctly when placing the order, as these are needed to create an invoice.
- Once your initial deposit has been made you will receive a PayPal invoice which details the remaining balance. You will then have 6 calendar months from the date of this invoice to cover the remaining balance. The beauty of our Savers Club is that you can choose when and how much you would like to pay off, giving you the best and most flexible buying experience we can provide.
- Once the final balance has been settled please send an email to customer services at: email@example.com to arrange shipment.
- Items will be shipped via 2nd Class Royal Mail or courier, depending on size of parcel.
- Your items will be reserved for you at point of order.
- Discount codes cannot be used on items ordered via our Savers Club.
- If for any reason, you need a longer time frame to pay for your goods please do let us know as soon as you can by sending an email to customer services at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Christmas delivery please ensure that final payment is made by the 5th December to secure guaranteed delivery.
- If you would like to add any items to your bundle then please send us an email to customer services at: email@example.com. Please provide all details of the items you would like to add as many of our products are available in an array of different colours. For anything added a 20% deposit will be required to secure this item for your purchase.
- Only items currently in stock can be added. Please enquire with regard to out of stock items and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
-If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org